I’ve developed a number of plugins for WordPress, either to address an issue I’ve encountered or provide a function I haven’t found in an existing plugin.
- The Taxonomy Dropdown Widget (formerly the Tag Dropdown Widget) solves the problem of unwieldy tag clouds by creating a dropdown menu for my post tags. Version 2.0 adds support for all public, non-hierarchical custom taxonomies.
- The Simple Facebook® Share Button painlessly integrated Facebook’s Share button until Facebook dropped support for it on July 17, 2012.
- The Taxonomy List Widget presents taxonomy terms in a list with various options for deliminating the list.
- Date-based Taxonomy Archives adds support to WordPress for date-based taxonomy archives.
- Jetpack Photon for NextGEN Gallery extends the WordPress.com CDN capabilities in Jetpack to galleries built with the NextGEN Gallery plugin.
- Authy for WordPress adds the Authy two-factor authentication service to WordPress for users who want an extra level of security in their login process.
In addition to the plugins I’ve created, I contribute to various other plugins:
- Jetpack, a plugin that supercharges self-hosted WordPress sites with features previously only available on WordPress.com.
- WP-Cron Control gives users greater control over how WordPress handles scheduled events.
- WP Print Friendly extends WordPress’ templating system to provide print-friendly versions of a site’s content.
- View All Post’s Pages lets users see an entire paginated post in a single view.
- External Permalinks Redux allows users to point posts, pages, and custom post type objects to any URL desired.
Donations are gladly accepted via PayPal and are used solely to support plugin development.