Of the many articles I read this week, these stuck with me.
Yes, I’ve looked past Brexit, because its near-term impact is largely emotional.
- ‘An assault on her is an assault on us all’: U.S.’ oldest park ranger beaten and robbed in her home (Los Angeles Times)
- Verizon dials into $1.2bn bond backed by mobile phone contracts (Financial Times)
- Google’s Robotics Division Reveals Its Latest Monstrosity (Vanity Fair)
- China’s Home-Built Passenger Jet Makes Debut (The Wall Street Journal)
- Why you shouldn’t share links on Facebook (Quartz)
- Why you can’t get a pint in a beer bar anymore (The Washington Post)
Last, but certainly not least, is a striking article that someone resurfaced on Facebook recently:
What It’s Really Like To Be An Alcoholic (Thought Catalog)